Family Health Centers Careers
If you desire a great career and the rewarding opportunity to make a difference, you've come to the right place! Come to work with a company where you can join our over 440 employees in impacting the lives of patients and your community every day. Family Health Centers offers the opportunity to fulfill your career aspirations in an environment that offers challenge, opportunity, diversity, and growth. Family Health Centers is proud to provide medical and dental services to a diverse group of patients. This also requires diverse employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug and nicotine-free workplace.
Family Health Centers is a great place to work and has received the following recognitions:
- Recipient of accreditation from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
- Member of the National Association of Community Health Centers
- United Way of Lee County Community Hero since 2003
- African-Caribbean American 2007-2010 Community Partner
- Southwest Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Honoree
- Florida Association of Community Health Centers’ Community Health Partnership Award
- National Association of Community Health Centers’ Grassroots MVP Award for Homeless Outreach
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations' Disease Management Certificate of Distinction
*** Please note that applications will only be accepted through the career portal application site.