Family Health Centers of Southwest Florida
Free Mask Distribution
Fort Myers, FL (January 31st, 2022) – Family Health Centers of Southwest Florida, Inc. has received a limited number of face masks from the Strategic National Stockpile, to be distributed to the public at no charge. The masks will be handed out at each Family Health Centers location and will be limited to three masks per person. Locations may be found on the company’s website, www.fhcswf.org. Hours are Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm. No appointment is necessary, and masks will be given while supplies last.
TELE-MEDICINE SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR ADULT MEDICAL PATIENTS
Family Health Centers is now offering TELE-MEDICINE SERVICES to our ADULT MEDICINE patients. To schedule an appointment, please call 844-FHC-SWFL. Your must have a smart phone and use FACETIME or WHATS APP. New and existing patients are welcome to use this new service.
Family Health Centers esta ahora ofreciendo servicios Telemedicos a nuestros pacientes adultos. Para calendarizar una cita, porfavor llame al 844-FHC-SWFL. Debe tener un “smartphone” y usar Facetime y WhatsApp. Pacientes existentes y nuevos son bienvenidos a usar el servicio.
We are asking that you help us slow down the spread of the COVID-19 virus. If you have mild respiratory symptoms (runny nose, mild cough, nasal congestion) we are asking that you please do not come into our offices. Also, if you feel your appointment is routine and you can wait to see us, that you reschedule your appointment 2-3 weeks later. This does NOT APPLY TO CHILDREN that need health visits and vaccinations. if there is a time for children to be fully vaccinated, it is now.
If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, or have known exposure to a patient with CONFIRMED COVID-19, we ask that you notify us first, this will help us direct your visitin the safest possibly manner. If you come to our offices, please only bring 1 accompanying person with you.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
1. Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Follow closely all recommendations to avoid close contact with others.
2. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and touching your face, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
3. Avoid making contact with your eyes, nose and mouth if at all possible.
4. If you are sick, stay home to help prevent the spread of the disease.
5. Always cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Try to cough or sneeze into your elbow and not your hand, or into a tissue and then throw it away.
6. As much as possible, avoid sharing personal household items like eating utensils and items you touch frequently like mobile devices.
7. Clean common surface areas like keyboards, door handles, desktops and mobile devices frequently with alcohol or bleach-based disinfecting sprays or wipes.
Check In Before You Arrive at The Office For Your Appointment Using Your Mobile Device or Computer!
Worried that you can’t afford health care services? No insurance?
We can help! All Family Health Centers offices serve all patients regardless of ability to pay.
Family Health Centers is an NHSC site and part of the National Health Service Corps. What does this mean?
Holiday Closures 2022:
New Year’s Day January – 1st || Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday January – 17th || Memorial Day – May 30th
Independence Day – July 4th || Labor Day – September 5th || Thanksgiving – November 24th and 25th
Day After Thanksgiving – November 26th || Christmas – December 26th