High quality health care services, that are accessible to all people.
Family Health Centers’ vision is to improve patient outcomes by providing primary health care, preventive health care, disease management and health related educational services to everyone.
This includes the medically under served, migratory agricultural worker families, the homeless, and other special populations who require access to health care.
Family Health Centers of Southwest Florida, Inc. will work with the various communities to identify, plan, and deliver a variety of health care services which will meet the needs of those communities.
As a National Health Service Corps Site, Family Health Centers of SW Florida promises to:
- Serve all patients
- Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify
- Not deny services based on a person’s Race, Color, Sex, Age, National Origin, Disability, Religion, Gender identity, Sexual orientation or Inability to pay
- Accept insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
All Family Health Centers offices, serve all patients regardless of inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income.
- Family Health Centers of SW Florida provides Medical, Dental, Pediatric, Optometry, Podiatry and Women’s Health Services to Lee, Charlotte and Hendry Counties in SW Florida.
- Family Health Centers currently operates 34 offices, 10 Medical, 9 Pediatric, 10 Dental, 2 Optometry, 1 Podiatry and 2 Women’s Health. We also have 4 in-house Pharmacies located in Ft. Myers, Estero, Lehigh Acres and Cape Coral.
- In 2019, Family Health Centers provided health care services to 84,070 unique patients. These patients accounted for 292,102 clinical visits to our offices.
- During 2019, 45,879 children received primary medical and dental services.
- Family Health Centers dedicated staff of doctors and midwives delivered a total of 1,355 babies in 2019.
- We remain true to our mission by caring for over 4,975 migrant and seasonal farm workers and their families, as well a 3,807 homeless individuals in 2019.
- Family Health Centers currently has 82 health care providers on staff: 16 Adult Medical Physicians, 17 Pediatric Physicians, 5 OB/GYN Physicians, 13 Dentists, 11 Dental Hygienists, 4 Nurse Practitioners , 7 Certified Nurse Midwives, 1 Optometrist, 1 Podiatrist and 7 Pharmacists.
- In total, we employ over 540 healthcare workers.
- Family Health Centers has received numerous quality awards and recognition for the high level of quality care and services provided to our patients.