Family Health Centers Mission Statement:
- Providing high quality health care services available to all people.
Family Health Centers Vision Statement:
- Family Health Centers' vision is to improve patient outcomes by providing primary health care, preventive health care, disease management and health related educational services to everyone, including the medically under served, migratory agricultural worker families, the homeless, and other special populations who require access to health care. Family Health Centers of Southwest Florida, Inc. will work with the various communities to identify, plan, and deliver a variety of health care services which will meet the needs of those communities.
Facts About Us
- Family Health Centers of SW Florida provides Medical, Dental, Pediatric and Women’s Health Services to Lee, Charlotte and part of Hendry County in SW Florida.
- Family Health Centers currently operates 28 offices, 8 Medical, 8 Pediatric, 10 Dental and 2 Women’s Health. We also have Pharmacies located in Ft. Myers, Estero and Cape Coral.
- In 2016, Family Health Centers provided health care services to 76,681 unique patients. These patients had 262,637 clinical visits to our offices.
- During 2016, 41,788 children received primary medical and dental services.
- Family Health Centers dedicated staff of doctors and midwives delivered a total of 1,310 babies in 2016.
- We remain true to our mission by caring for over 2,700 migrant and seasonal farm workers and their families, as well as over 3,200 homeless individuals in 2016.
- Family Health Centers currently has 66 health care providers on staff: 30 Physicians, 12 Dentists, 10 Dental Hygienists, 5 Nurse Practitioners and 9 Certified Nurse Midwives.
- In total, we employ over 425 healthcare workers.
- Family Health Centers has received numerous quality awards and recognition for the high level of quality care and services provided to our patients.
Thank you for your interest in Family Health Centers!
With warm regards,
Dr. Frank Mazzeo Jr., President and CEO
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call 844-FHCSWFL (844-342-7935)